Yoomi Park
Hello guys..!! =)

It's me the owner and the author of this blog. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be able to updating my fanfics here until November (probably). There are several reasons why I couldn't updating. First, I'm still busy with my last paper for my graduation from college and it would be finish around early November. Second, I'm also busy preparing a talent show concert in my church. Third, I'm (again) also busy preparing for the Welcoming Party for my brother since he will be home in the end of October. Fourth, my mom said that I should stop writing/ posting my fanfics here *sigh~*. So yeah..... That's all my reason. Could you imagine how busy my brain will be?! Thinking about my paper and the Talent Show Concert. I think I can see a smoke come out from my head..LOL..XD Buy hey, my brother will be home!! I'm so excited to meet him!! Hahaha.. After these 2 years, finally I can fight(?) with him again.. LOL.. V(^____^)v

And what do you think about reason no. 4?! I can't stop writing and this blog is the only way I can share my fanfics unless I make it as a book/ novel which means it is impossible sinceit is a fanfic. I need your comments or maybe suggestions about this one.. Should I give up on posting all of my fanfics here?? I don't want to.. T_____T

Well, okay.. I think that's all from me.. I promise I would continue and finish my latest fanfic, "There is NO Happy Ending For Us" once my tasks are done.. So see you guys on December!! =) Once again, sorry for my hiatus.. *bow* Bye~♥

Sincerely,


♡Nefinia Karla♡
The Owner and author
0 Responses

Post a Comment