Yoomi Park

Title : There is NO Happy Ending for Us

Genre : Mystery-Fantasy-Romance-Sad

Length : Chapters (Ch. 1)

Rating : PG-15/ Straight

*Characters' details won't be shown anymore started from here.. =) So just the names..*

Characters :
Choi Minhee - Lee Sungyeol - Kris Wu - Jung Juyeon INFINITE EXO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter I - Awake

Minhee's POV

"Minhee,love,wake up..!! Your family is here..!! You don't want to make them worry about you, right?! So please wake up now..!! Back to your family and live well..!! You have enough rest now, right?! I'll always remember you even though you'll forget me forever..!! I love you..!! Now, open your eyes..!!"

"DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!! SHE IS AWAKE~!!!!! MY DAUGHTER HAS AWAKE!!!!" *Ugh.. What?!*

"Noona!! Noona, can you hear me?!" *Agh.. Where am I?!*

"Minhee-ya!! Minhee-ya!! Could you see me?!" *What happened with me?!*

"It's a miracle!!! She's awake!!!" *Huh?! What miracle?!*

"Excuse me, Mr. Choi. I need to check her up" *Check...... What?!*

"Oh, yes, doctor Nam. Please" *Nam?! Woohyun oppa's dad?! Why I'm in their hospital?!*

I could feel that someone is opening my eyes widely and I can see a bright light. In reflect, I move my head to the side. What are they doing with me?! I don't feel sick at all!! So why I'm at the hospital?! I remember that I had a walk near my apartment at night and........ Wait!!! What happened next?! Why I couldn't remember anything?! Wait a minute...!! I hold my head and pull my hair.

"Noona?! What happened?!", that voice! My brother! Maybe he could tell me what happened.

"Minho.. Why I'm here?! I don't feel sick at all..!! I remember that I had a walk near my apartment and...."

"And?!"

"Aaaaaarrrggghhhh~!!! I couldn't remember anything!!! What exactly happened next?! Do you know?!"

Then, before Minho saying something, my mom barge in to the room. Wait a minute..!! Why mom and Minho look different?! I mean Minho looks taller than before and mom looks thinner & older. Did they change that fast?!

"Minhee!! Minhee-ya!! Thanks God, you're awake!! I can't sleep and eat properly because I'm worry about you!!", she hugs me really tight that I barely could breath.

"Mom?! I'm okay.. In fact, I don't feel sick at all.. Maybe I'm just tired from school so I fainted. Hehehe.."

"Huh?! Minhee.... Are you really okay?! I mean..........."

Again, before my mom continuing her sentence, the door widely open, showing Juyeon, my BFF. She cries?! Why?! What happened?! She looks worried too. She runs to me and hugs me sooooo tight.

"Thanks God, finally you're awake!!! I miss you!!!" *huh?! Miss me?! Didn't we just met last night?!*

"Miss me that much, huh?! I miss you too, friend!! It's just one day though.."

"One.... day?! Minhee-ya.. Are you alright?!"

"That's it!! I also shocked, Juyeon", my mom says to Juyeon.

I'm still on my confused look and then my dad comes in. Does he miss me too?! What a weird world.. Oh, he doesn't cry nor hug me. He just stays in front of the door and looks at me with a weak smile.

"Dad?! You don't miss me like they do?!", I ask while pointing my fingers at Juyeon and mom.

"I miss you, honey. Miss you so much!! But... Yeobo, could we talk outside for a while?!", now he's calling my mom and wants to have a talk with her. Well, okay. It's getting weirder.

My mom then leave us (Minho, Juyeon and me) to talk with my dad outside the room. What happened?! Juyeon and Minho's face also become pale or I could say, worry. Did something really happened with me?! I was just fainted right?! Yeah, that's what I believe that happened to me. Why they acted so weird like I got a serious disease or something?! Suddenly, I hear some voices calling me from the outside. Oh my gosh!! It's them!! The noisy boys are here too finally?! Don't they know that it is hospital where anyone should be quiet?! Then, the 'almighty-poor' door is opening widely, revealing 7 crazy yet handsome guys with their wild and wide smile. Ugh, so scary~ 

"Minnie-yaaaa!!" *Ok, Sungjong as always is the first to squeal my name*

"Minmin~!!" *Oh, hello there, Woohyun oppa!!*

"Choimin!!" *Aigoo, Gyuppa (Sunggyu Oppa)*

"Yah, bookworm!!" *Kim Myungsoo!! You little rascal...!!!*

"Princess!!" *Aww, Howon oppa.. I miss that name*

"Yo!! My baby doll, Choi Minhee!!" *Dongwoo oppa~!! I want your hug though, not your rap*

"Minhee-ya.." *Sungyeol oppa!! Omo omo omo!! My prince!!*

"YAHHH~!!! WE MISS YOU A LOT!!!!!", they, excluding Myungsoo, are screaming in unison while running, hugging me so tight. Just imagine how to be hugged by 6 men!! I can't breath!!! 

"Really, thanks God, my princess is finally awake after a year of comma!!!", Howon oppa says while caressing my cheek. 

His sentence then makes my eyes widen. What?! A year of comma?! Me?! How come?! Wait... wait.... wait.... I need explanation here.... I'm shaking my head and back to reality.

"Oppa... You just said..... I was... for a year.... I was..... comma?!"

"Yes, Minhee. Don't you remember?!", Sunggyu oppa says.

"How can she remember, hyung?! She was 'sleeping' for a year. She wouldn't know or remember. I say once again, yes, bookworm, you were in a state of comma for a year and you just awake", Myungsoo's turns to speak now. I exchange a glare with Juyeon and Minho that just nodded. So, it explained why my mom and dad also Juyeon and Minho look so worried and miss me that much earlier.

"So, what actually happened to me before I 'sleeping' for a year?!"

"That's what we want to know from you!! You were found in front of my hospital a year ago, unconscious!! You were missing for 2 years without any news, Minmin!! We were worried to death that time, you know!!", Woohyun oppa says while caressing my messy hair.

WHAT?! MISSING?! 2 YEARS?!

"Uhh.. I was missing for 2 years?!"

"Yes!! Don't you remember anything, Minnie??"

Again, I exchange a glare with Minho and Juyeon. They are also waiting for my answer with so much anticipation. Then, I look at my oppas one by one. They are waiting with a worry look on their face, especially Sungyeol oppa.

"I...... Sorry...... I can't remember any single thing..... I'm sorry", I say while sobbing. "I also want to know what really happened to me but I can't!! My head is completely blank!! My memories, it seems like someone stole it from me and it became empty!!! All I can remember is just the memories of 3 years ago until I was walking alone that night!! I feel so empty here!!!", I continue while punching my head, crying so hard, almost screaming.

"Ssshhhh~!! Sssshhh~!! Stop!! Stop!! Minhee, stop!! It's okay, if you don't or can't remember anything!! Don't hurt yourself!!! Just don't!!", Sungyeol oppa says while hugging me. 

Juyeon is crying too. Woohyun oppa hugs her and pats her back so she can calm down. Everyone there also shed a tears, even my mom and dad who just came in a while ago when I was explaining to them that I can't remember anything. Mom is hugging dad and crying on his chest.

Author's POV

That night, when Minhee got awake after a year in a state of comma, everyone is crying in her room, knowing that she can't remember anything from her past. The doctors also amused by how Minhee could be so healthy like nothing happened with her that in fact, she was in comma for a year and never showing them any signs of waking up. Her dad was told by the doctor and he told his wife about that.

Little did they know, someone is watching them outside the window. He just smiles, knowing that someone he loves finally awake and tears flowing over his face while listening to their conversation. Yes, he is the reason why Minhee was missing. He is the reason why Minhee lost her memories. Yes, memories about her and him. Lovely and beautiful memories ever that she or he could experience, now are gone forever for her.

It breaks his heart seeing someone hugging the girl he loves that in fact, her first love. Now that the memories are gone, he thinks that she probably will go back to her first love and not him anymore. All laughs, smiles, tears that they shared together are just a memory for him, yes, ONLY him.

-To Be Continued-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Hello~!!! =D Chapter 1 added!! Hohohoho.. Happy reading, all!! Poor Minhee, btw.. ="( Ok, see you tomorrow at Chapter 2!! Bye, readers~!! \(^___^)/* 
0 Responses

Post a Comment