Yoomi Park

Title : There is NO Happy Ending for Us

Genre : Mystery-Fantasy-Romance-Sad

Length : Chapters (Prologue)

Rating : PG-15/ Straight

Characters :
Choi Minhee
Smart and pretty. Well-known in the University since she is the smartest student there. She is a workaholic. Loves to write a diary and sometimes has an interest in Classical Music. She can sketch everything that is beautiful and memorable for her. Her parents is pretty rich but she prefers to live by her own. Has a younger brother.



Lee Sungyeol
Minhee's first love since high school and a senior in their University, Daehan University *The university also an imagination/ fictional university*. He comes from the well-known family that own the University. Minhee and Sungyeol's parents are good friends. He is an easy-going person and sometimes loves to tell jokes. He is popular along with his friends.






Kris Wu
A mysterious guy that appears in front of Minhee one day. Find out more about him in the story..!! =)






Jung Juyeon
Minhee's BFF since childhood. She attends the same University as Minhee and Sungyeol. She is the popular girl in the University since she has the most beautiful face there and also pretty smart. She also has a crush on Sungyeol. One of Sungyeol's friends likes her so much. She lives with Minhee. Her parents own a restaurant. Works at Sungyeol's family's company as Sungyeol's assistant.


INFINITE
Friends of Sungyeol. They are: Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong. Each of them are the heir of their parents company. They are close to Minhee and Juyeon. One of them has a crush on Juyeon. Who could it be?! 





EXO
Same with Kris, they are mysterious guys that will meet Minhee someday in an outer space/ place. Each of them has special power. Find out more about them in this story..!! =] 






"IMPOSSIBLE for us to be together even though we LOVE each other. Better if you FORGET me FOREVER and go back to your normal life. Let just me that REMEMBER you, our story, our memories and OUR LOVE" - Kris

"I know that there is NO WAY we can be as ONE. But I love you!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! How can I FORGET you when your name is WRITTEN in MY HEART in a deep way?!" - Minhee 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

People around me said that I was unconscious for about a year when they found me in front of the hospital near my apartment. They also said that I was missing for almost 2 years. My family was almost gave up on me but miracle happened. I was found and I woke up a year later after I never showing them any signs of alive. The doctors also said that it was a miracle that I could wake up like nothing happened to me. 

As I open my eyes that time, everything goes blank for me. I couldn't remember a single thing that I already passed for 3 years. But one thing that I remember is there was a voice that told me to wake up. That sweet voice is replying on my head everyday. Whose voice is that exactly?!

I'm back to my normal life after the doctor said that I'm okay. Going back to college/ university is kinda awkward for me. All of my friends are already graduated and I was left behind. Even Sungyeol oppa has worked in his family's company. Juyeon, my BFF also has graduated and now working in Sungyeol oppa's company as his assistant. But I'm glad that they never leave me alone. They're a good friends for me. They would check on me at the university and accompany me for lunch. It's such a bless that I have them.

I'm so happy with my life until one day, I find a diary on my drawer. Whose?! Why is it on my drawer?! I've never seen this kind of diary. I also don't remember that I have this diary. I love to write a diary but this one..... It's strange. As I open this diary, I'm shock enough to realize that this is really mine. The way it was written is my style. As I read more, I feel my tears are falling down from my eyes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I called a name that I have forgotten, still in my tears, "KRIS". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hello, guys!!! I'm back with a new Fan-fiction!!! I'm using a different style of my newest Fan-fiction and I wish you guys like it.. =) I'll update every chapter everyday. So, please anticipate this story's Chapter 1 tomorrow..!! \(^__^)/ Anyways, there is no plagiarized in this story and this story is pure come from my (crazy) mind..LOL..XD If there's similarity with other stories, well it's a pure coincidence..!!=] Well, last, enjoy my newest Fan-fiction!! Bye~!!! x)*

0 Responses

Post a Comment